Greenfield’s Optical Guarantees
If there is a defect with your product relating to material or production faults within 12 months of purchase, we’ll replace or repair them for FREE – regardless of any manufacturer warranty exclusions that may apply*.
We know that accidents can happen, so if you damage your new glasses within the first 30 days after your purchase we will repair or replace them at no more than half the original recommended retail price (RRP)**.
Cleaning and Adjustments
We care about the ongoing comfort of your glasses – so if your glasses need a professional clean or adjustment at any time during the lifetime of your glasses just drop in. We’d be happy to oblige.
Change of Mind Policy
At Optical, we want you to be happy with your new eyewear purchase. If you are not satisfied for any reason, we offer our 30 day change of mind policy over and above your statutory rights and standard manufacturer’s warranties. Our change of mind policy provides peace of mind and allows you to exchange your frame and lenses for another pair of equal or lesser value. Greenfield’s Optical covers the costs of the return, delivery of your new order and the manufacture of new lenses.
- Only one change of frames per customer;
- Greenfield’s Optical will replace the frame of an equal or lesser value. If the new frame value is greater than the original frame, the customer will need to pay the difference;
- The swap will only apply to the same prescription and type of lens. Change of lens type may involve a cost;
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase (unless item is defective*); and
- Item(s) must be returned in original condition with original packaging (unless item is defective*).
Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
Our products come with guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the products repaired or replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
* Unless otherwise required by law, product defect warranty is subject to proof of purchase and return within 12 months of original purchase date. If stock item is discontinued or unavailable in the same product and style, replacement must be of the same or lesser value from the same product range.
** Proof of purchase is required. Replacement must be for the same product or lesser value if stock is discontinued or unavailable. This accident cover only applies once per 30 day period to a maximum of 2 accident claims per person per year.