Your Order is Ready
Great news, your order is now ready for collection.
There are a few things to note:
- Please bring your health fund cards to finalise payment; and
- Allow at least 10 mins for fitting and to ask any questions.
Glasses, Sunglass & Replacement and Lens Orders
Your glasses, sunglasses or new lenses will require expert fitting to ensure comfort and good vision.
This will be done at the time of collection with a professional clean. And we will continue to offer adjustments and cleaning throughout the lifetime of your glasses.
Your contact lenses are ready for collection. If you cannot make it to the store please phone us and we will assist to post your contacts out.
Your repaired glasses may need to be fitted. This will be done at the time of collection to ensure your comfort.
Your local store trading hours can be found here.
For information on warranty and change of mind click here.
The health and care of our customers and team has always been our number one priority. It’s at the very heart of what we do.
Be assured, in addition to our already high standards of care, extra COVID-19 measures are firmly in place to ensure our stores are safe for you and our team:
- Hand sanitiser for you and our team;
- 5m physical distancing, with instore signs and floor markers;
- Capacity limits with limited customers instore; and
- Increased cleaning.
We ask that you delay your visit or appointment for at least 14 days if you:
- Are feeling unwell with flu like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat;
- Have had recent contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19; and
- Have arrived in Australia from overseas in the last 14 days.
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, please call your store.