Welcome and we look forward to seeing you at your appointment. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
There are a few things that will assist us with your eye test. Please bring:
- Medicare card;
- Health fund card;
- Existing glasses (if you have any);
- Contact lens pack (if you use contacts); and
- Previous prescription.
The health and care of our customers and team has always been our number one priority. It’s at the very heart of what we do.
Be assured, in addition to our already high standards of care, extra COVID-19 measures are firmly in place to ensure our stores are safe for you and our team:
- Hand sanitiser for you and our team;
- 5m physical distancing, with instore signs and floor markers;
- Capacity limits with limited customers instore; and
- Increased cleaning.
We ask that you delay your visit or appointment for at least 14 days if you:
- Are feeling unwell with flu like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat;
- Have had recent contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19; and
- Have arrived in Australia from overseas in the last 14 days.
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, please call your store.